If you wish to order repeat prescriptions online, this can be done through whichever Patient Online Access provider you have chosen
- If you are registered with Patient Access then click here to log in
- If you are registered with Evergreen Life then click here to log in
- If you are registered with Dimec then this must be done through their mobile phone app
If you are registered with FrontDesk (This system is closing shortly but you can use it to order medication at the moment) then click here to order your prescription online
If you have previously refused consent to share your medical records, you will not be able to view or request repeat medication. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the items you require. Please write "Unable to view medication using online services" in the subject heading and we can then check your medical record for you.
If you have any problems with ordering prescriptions online please contact a member of the prescribing team on 01235 763451 or email email@example.com
If you need regular medication you may obtain a repeat prescription from us. Please ensure that you always give us three full working days notice of requiring a repeat prescription.
It is important that we can identify the patient and what is required. We would therefore request that you include the following:
- Date of Birth
- Name of the drug as written on the repeat slip (right hand side of script) and the strength (i.e. 500mg)
- Which Chemist you wish to collect the script from.
In the case of multiple requests, this information must be included for each patient requesting medication. If an item is not for repeat or the doctor wishes to review the patient we will contact you.
Requests for Repeat Prescriptions can be made in several ways:
- Leave a suitable request in the box provided in reception or in one of the local chemists
- Post (please ensure request is signed)
- Fax (please ensure request is signed) to 01235 771829
- Internet: you should email the dispensary at firstname.lastname@example.org (Patients should not use this means to discuss any other clinical matters)
- You can also order your repeat prescription online via the link at the top of this page (when you use the website please look for the confirmation at the top of the screen to show that your request has been forwarded).
Unfortunately, in the interests of safety, requests for repeat prescriptions cannot be taken verbally over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to have a review of these regular medications with a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year and notification should appear on your repeat slip. This appointment can initially be a routine telephone appointment with your usual doctor.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.