If you need regular medication you may obtain a repeat prescription from us. Please ensure that you always give us three full working days notice of requiring a repeat prescription.
It is important that we can identify the patient and what is required. We would therefore request that you include the following:
- Date of Birth
- Name of the drug as written on the repeat slip (right hand side of script) and the strength (e.g. 500mg)
- Which Chemist you wish to collect the script from.
In the case of multiple requests, this information must be included for each patient requesting medication. If an item is not for repeat or the doctor wishes to review the patient we will contact you.
Requests for Repeat Prescriptions can be made in several ways:
- Leave a suitable request in the box provided in reception or in one of the local chemists
- Post (please ensure request is signed)
- Internet: you should email the dispensary at firstname.lastname@example.org (Patients should not use this means to discuss any other clinical matters)
- You can also order your repeat prescription online via your chosen online services provider (when you use the website please look for the confirmation at the top of the screen to show that your request has been forwarded).
Unfortunately, in the interests of safety, requests for repeat prescriptions cannot be taken verbally over the telephone.