Covid Vaccine Update
If you have questions or concerns regarding side effects of the AstraZeneca vaccine, please visit GOV.UK for updated official guidance. We will continue to contact all those patients that have had their first dose to book the second, which we would urge you to take in line with the JCVI advice.
For enquiries specifically related to Covid vaccinations, please use our dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org or our dedicated Covid vaccine line 01235 639 521 – option 7.
Please note that they are managed by our Covid team and any messages not related to vaccinations will not be responded to.
We have now reached almost 30,000 vaccinations!
We have called all cohorts for vaccinations and are now giving 2nd vaccinations.
- Cohort 1 - residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- Cohort 2 - all those 80 years of age or older and frontline health and social care workers
- Cohort 3 - all those 75-79 years of age
- Cohort 4 - all those 70-74 years of age and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- Cohort 5 - all those 65-69 years of age
- Cohort 6 - all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- Cohort 7 - all those 60-64 years of age
- Cohort 8 - all those 55-59 years of age
- Cohort 9 - all those 50-54 years of age
Why you must wait for your group to be called
Advice regarding booking a COVID vaccine. We are currently working through the priority list provided by the government. Once we get to your category group you will be contacted, please follow the link below for more information regarding priority groups.
Please make sure we have up to date contact details for you. It is most important we have your current mobile number. You can update your contact details by emailing, email@example.com
Use the subject line “Contact Details”, and include:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile telephone number