Following the government announcement on 21/02/22, we have received advice from NHS England on 23/02/2022, which require current infection control guidance to be maintained in surgeries.
Please ensure that you:
- Wear your mask in the surgery
- Keep your distance from others when in the surgery
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Avoid attending for routine care when you have Covid
- Tell us if you have Covid symptoms or are Covid positive when booking an appointment
This way we can keep all patients safe – including those who cannot be vaccinated, or those whose immune systems may be compromised or weak.