Update Your Personal/Health Record - Register as a Carer

Please complete the relevant sections of this form to update your record.  You can also use this form to register as a carer or to let us know you have a carer.


Last Updated: 22/08/2023

Update Your Personal Details

Use this section to update any personal details such as your address, telephone number or name. 

If you are submitting a name change, please email a form of ID or a marriage certificate showing your new name to newburystreet.admin@nhs.net.

Change/Update Your Address

If you are moving out of our catchment area, please register with a local GP to avoid any restrictions to your care.

Update Contact Details

Update Your Personal Health Record

Alcohol Consumption

A score of 5+ may indicate harmful or hazardous drinking. Pint of regular beer/lager/cider = 2 units, Alcopop or can of lager = 1.5 units, Glass of wine (175ml) = 2 units, Single measure spirit = 1 unit, Bottle of wine = 9 units.

Register As A Carer

If you or your carer would like permission to speak on their behalf please email newburystreet.admin@nhs.net and ask for a Carers Consent Form.

General Health and Welfare Information

Summary Care Record and Oxfordshire Care Summary - YOUR CHOICE

Please note that these records are NOT CONNECTED with the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) single database care.data project and will ONLY be used for the purpose of enabling informed care to be supplied directly to you as an individual.

Your patient record is held securely and confidentially on the electronic system at your GP practice.  If you require treatment in another NHS Healthcare setting such as an Emergency Department or Minor Injury Unit, those treating you would be better able to give you appropriate care if some of the information from the GP practice were available to them. 

This information can now be shared electronically via:

1. The Summary Care Record: used nationally accross England

2. The Oxfordshire Care Summary: used locally accross Oxfordshire

In both cases, the information will be used only by authorised health care professionals directly involved in your care.  Your permission will be asked before the information is accessed, unless the clinician is unable to ask you and there is a clinical reason for access. 

A parent or guardian can request to opt out children under 16 but ultimately it is the GP's decision whether to create the records or not, because of their duty of care to the child.  If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 and feel that they are able to understand, then you should make this information available to them.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.